Header Ads Widget
Ticker
6/recent/ticker-posts
Ana Sayfa
Blog
Music Monday : Hyundai x Boston Dynamics | Welcome to the Family with BTS
Music Monday : Hyundai x Boston Dynamics | Welcome to the Family with BTS
karimerenato
Haziran 15, 2022
I love Spot, the robot dog from Boston Dynamics, not big fan of K-Pop or BTS, but I thought it was cute. Could you imaging the dude above, with two Spots, he would have to lose the crocks, I don't think Spot hangs out with guys wearing crocks.
Yorum Gönder
0 Yorumlar
Popular Posts
Summer Pants Are the Secret to a Well-Rounded Warm-Weather Wardrobe
Eylül 15, 2021
Bir Garip Aşk Bölüm 1 türkçe altyazılı
Temmuz 18, 2021
katrina kaif unseen hottest imahes at holi celebrations 2020
Mart 21, 2021
#Ranveer Singh Wants To Spread “Intrinsically New-Age Indian Sound” Through His Music Label (Tamilrockers website)
Temmuz 01, 2021
Angelina Jolie and Kids at 'Shrek the Musical'
Mayıs 16, 2021
Kashmiri girl farhana stripping naked and sucking dick MMS
Temmuz 10, 2021
The 6 Best Skirt and Dress Styles for Petite Women - WHOWHATWEAR
Mayıs 16, 2021
0 Yorumlar